School Loyalty Programme.
The School Loyalty Programme with Real Rewards
HOW IT WORKS
- The school signs up, at no cost, for PhotoNote’s Reward Programme to take advantage of the wide range of top branded products PhotoNote offers
- The school, its students, parents or even friends of the school are then able to take advantage of the wide range of top branded products PhotoNote has to offer
- When a product is purchased from PhotoNote’s range, the buyer specifies the participating school they are supporting and the school then receives up to 10% cash reward
- To encourage students and parents to make use of the Rewards Programme, PhotoNote will help promote the cash back rewards through the help of the school’s fundraising committee, newsletters, sportsday programmes and other means of communication with parents and students
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- The school makes a commitment to the Rewards Programme at no cost
- PhotoNote will then promote the Rewards Programme to students, parents and friends of the school through the schools communication channels
- This will help to encourage the use of the Rewards Programme which ultimately ends up benefitting the school
- With no complicated contracts, signing up is simple. Just an agreement from the school and PhotoNote takes care of the rest
Offering you the most comprehensive line of
office productivity solutions available in South Africa. View Products >
• iPad Tablets
• SWAGG Tablets
• Biometric Security
• Inkjet Printers
• Digital Photocopiers
• VoIP Switchboards
• Digital Fax Machines
• Laptop Computers
• Interactive Whiteboards & Projectors
Up to 10% cash rewards for your school.
Creating a significant new source of funds.
WHAT YOUR SCHOOL CAN EARN
Once a school signs up to PhotoNote’s Rewards Programme, a wide range of high quality technological products such as Tablets, Printers, Laptops & PCs are made available for purchase from PhotoNote. A school’s student, student’s parents and friends of the school are also able to take advantage of these products. A student may want a Tablet such as an Apple iPad for use at school and at home. A student’s parent may want an entry level laptop as an upgrade to his or her current laptop and a Photocopier or Fax machine for the office, this will also allow for the parent to buy Toner/Ink cartridges from PhotoNote on an ongoing basis. While the parents and students benefit from our wide range of quality products and competitive prices, the participating
school will receive up to 10% cash rewards on the following:
• Biometric & Access Control
• CCTV Surveillance
• Basically anything they buy...
PhotoNote’s Rewards Programme creates a beneficial relationship
between the participating school, its parents and students by creating
a constant source of income that was previously non-existent.
Digital Fax Machines
Interactive Whiteboards & Projectors
Telephone Switchboards – PABX’s
CCTV Surveillance systems
VoIP Wireless Data Solutions